Employee Benefits Administrative Assistant
Alera Group is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their Employee Benefits Team!
Alera Group was formed on January 1, 2017, and is one of the largest independent, national insurance and financial services firms in the U.S. with over $500 million in revenue. Alera Group is a very entrepreneurial firm bounded together via a culture of collaboration which is reinforced by the practice of The Collaborative Way.
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact? Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success?
If that is what you're looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide support to managers, other employees, and external partners by handling a variety of tasks in order to ensure that all interactions between the organization, firms, and vendors are positive and productive. We take a highly personalized approach to firms' needs and create value through teamwork and a focus on excellence in all aspects of our business. In this role, successful candidates need to be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, an Administrative Assistant should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.Responsibilities
- Manage tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies
- Manage time-sensitive tasks such as presentations, firm support, scheduling, marketing content on behalf of the practice, and other related tasks
- Collate materials with the EB practice to build consistent, professional information to be utilized for the firms and internal colleagues
- Collaborate easily with co-workers; keep shared information up to date
- Respond to questions and requests for information
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research
- Assist in the management of internal resources such as our internal information hub, training and engagement material
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail
- Other administrative tasks as assigned
- Associate degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years prior administrative experience
- Excellent computer and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.Options Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed