Product Manager - Allstate Dealer Services
The world isnt standing still, and neither is Allstate. Were moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers evolving needs. Thats why now is an exciting time to join our team. Youll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
Youll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from lifes uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years weve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatevers coming next to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. Weve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We dont follow the trends. We set them.Job Summary
The Product Manager is a critical role that drives Allstate Dealer Services strategy on product managment and innovation. This role is responsible for the development of F&I (Finance and Insurance) products, services or recommendations to support the overall financials and health of products. This role will be responsible forthe achievement of profit and growth targets for productswithin Allstate Dealer Services. The Product Manager is accountable for making recommendations to management, coordinating activities for countrywide products and rollouts. This position willmanage analysts or consultants in accomplishing this work. This role can work remotely from home within the United States.
- Contribute to the achievement of short and long-term strategies to achieve market share growth and profitability targets on a countrywide basis using Agile practices
- Execute strategies to ensure the integration and execution of product, pricing and risk management for countrywide usage
- Ensure that product development complies with company and state requirements.
- Driveagile behaviors withing the teams and product launches.
- Strive for innovation and set strategic roadmaps for their respective products using advanced analytics to drive decision making.
- Work directly with stakeholders and cross functional AORs including marketing, sales and field product organization to align on strategies and execution methods
- Manage two or more Analysts and/or Consultants, including performance management, workforce planning and recruitment activities
- Leverage expertise to provide recommendations to leaders on initiatives and strategic fit
- Manage / perform complex work assignments and problem resolution across systems, processes or channels and navigate obstacles to deliver the work product
- Design and support innovations in all aspects of the product development lifecycle
- Support Product Management Leaders in the creation of communication plans, product development and recommendations to solve product or implementation issues
- Determine or execute operational parameters to get new products/projects implemented
- Responsible for seeking out resolutions to barriers
This job does have supervisory duties
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years relevant product management experience
- Ancillary and GAP product experience preferred
- Expertise in product, price, underwriting and insurance regulation knowledge, with working knowledge ofF&I product offerings
- Advanced knowledge about business in general, knowledge of industry and company economics
- Digital product design and development
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Strong people and thought leadership; ability to develop, mentor and coach others
- Strong change management skills
- Communication skills combined with the ability to influence others at different levels of leadership
- Ability to consistently achieve superior results
- Ability to measure, evaluate, and act on results (financial and operational)
- Demonstrated and foster a sense of urgency, strong commitment and accountability for achieving results
- Proven ability to effectively network and communicate
Compensation range for this position is $91,800 - $130,000 per year, based on experience and qualifications.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.For a full description of Allstates benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click here for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click here for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the EEO is the Law poster click here. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click here. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Companys policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employees ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.