Director of Operations, Employee Benefits
5 days left
- Career Level
- Not Specified
GCG, an Alera Group Company is seeking a Director of Operations to join their Employee Benefits team.
As an experienced Director of Operations leader with a background in Employee Benefits and insurance administration, you will be a member of the Employee Benefits leadership team and will work closely with the team leaders, production team and client service. The Director of Operations will provide strategic and operational leadership, project management and insurance experience which will support the growth and goals of the Employee Benefits department.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel to accommodate the rapid growth of the firm.
- Motivate and lead a high performance team; providing mentoring and training as a cornerstone of career development.
- Direct functions, staff and systems necessary to provide pre- and post-sale administration as well as ongoing client service.
- Establish and monitor appropriate procedures and controls to ensure accuracy, efficiency, productivity and regulatory integrity is maintained for all work performed within the Employee Benefits area.
- Create new processes and systems and continually improve the way we do business to increase bottom line results.
- Identify, develop and deploy technology solutions to innovate and transform repeatable processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- 10 years of experience in insurance benefit administration with a carrier, broker, consulting firm.
- 5 years of experience in a operations leadership role.
- Active Illinois Life and Health Insurance License or the ability to achieve upon hire.
- Professional certification (GBA, CEBS, CBP, PHR, CLU) preferred.
- Ability to prepare and verify financial statements, various reports and budgets.
- Demonstrated continual process improvements resulting in increased profitability.
This position offers relocation for the right candidate.Equal Opportunity Employment
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
#pandoIQOptions Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed