Senior Accountant- Property & Casualty Insurance
Senior P&C Accountant will have the responsibility creating various monthly and quarterly reporting responsibilities. He/she will maintain accounting records, develop financial statements and reports, assist various entities in interpreting the financial reports, and assist in the preparation of financial reports for the executive team, the Insurance Regulators, auditors, banking entities, and reinsurers. Ideally, this Senior Accountant will have a focus on reinsurance accounting and Investments.
- Prepare journal entries and worksheets to substantiate and document account balances.
- Prepare filings, which include quarterly and annual statements and compliance.
- Lead reinsurance accounting
- Reconcile general ledger accounts to detail
- Support the audit and examination process
- Process invoices for payment
- Lead investment accounting
Requirements for Candidates:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or other related degree
- 4 to 7 years’ experience in a staff accounting role in the property and casualty insurance industry.
- The ideal candidate will have familiarity with both GAAP and statutory accounting principles.
For immediate consideration email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Senior Accountant- Property & Casualty Insurance
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly