Experienced UM/UIM Represented Adjuster - (Remote/Homebased Worker)
The world isnt standing still, and neither is Allstate. Were moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers evolving needs. Thats why now is an exciting time to join our team. Youll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
Youll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from lifes uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years weve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatevers coming next to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. Weve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We dont follow the trends. We set them.Compensation Data
Compensation range for this position is $55,000- $74,500per year, based on experience and qualifications
Auto accidents are usually unnerving and unique. So, it takes someone special to put the pieces back together for our customers.
This is the opportunity youve been looking for to truly impact someones life! Start your claims professional career today as an Experienced Uninsured Motorist/Underinsured MotoristRepresented Adjusterand be part of our dynamic team!
A $1000 sign on bonus is applicable for this posting for all candidates who have a resident Property and Casualty Adjuster License or a Designated Home State License in Florida or Texas.
We are looking for candidates that reside in either MST/CSTtime zone. NM, TX, OK, LA, AR, MO, KS, NB, IA, MN, SD, ND, MT
This position is not available to California, Hawaii or Alaskaresidents
A Day in the Life:
- Communicate empathetically with customers and help them through their claim process in a fast, fair and easy manner.
- Investigate single and multi-vehicle auto accidents involving property damage and/or bodily injury when there is attorney representation using innovative tools and technology.
- Review the policy and decide how coverage applies and provide the customer with a detailed explanation of both the policy and estimate.
- Document claims through active listening and use of data to investigate and assess claim coverage, liability, and damages.
- Capture recorded statements, when appropriate, while reviewing all medical records in preparation for evaluation.
- Determine claim value before negotiating and settling with customers or attorneys.
- Handled claims involved in litigation, arbitration or mediation, coordinating with legal counsel and participating in depositions, hearings, trial, or arbitrations.
- Flexibility to work in a variety of environments independently, within a team, face to face, and virtually
As a condition of employment, your office/area may require you to obtain an adjuster and/or an appraiser license. If required, the Hiring Manager will work with you along with the Centralized Licensing team to ensure that you are properly licensed.
This role involves taking care of customers in their times of need. As a result, you must be willing to work some weekend and extended hours if necessary.
Training - If offered the role, you will go through virtual training. You will receive ongoing support, mentoring and coaching as you develop your career.Job Qualifications
Youre a great Match for this Role if:
- You have 3+ years ofprior casualty experience partnering with an attorneys office on injury claims and or prior experience with the injury evaluation process
- You are willing to work flexible hours or weekends when our customers need you
- Value providing an effortless customer service experience
- You have a strong background in negotiation and conflict management
- Are organized, successful at time management and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Are known for clear and professional communication both written and verbal
- Have a bachelors degree and/or prior experience in handling property damage and/or bodily injury claims.
- Being bilingual and/or having prior military experience is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Work Schedule: 8:00 - 4:30/9:00 - 5:30 CST
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Company-matched 401(k) and company-funded pension
- A culture of learning where you can expect to develop foundational skills for the future
- Opportunities for both personal and professional development
- Leadership teams that are communicative and engaged
- Impactful work by serving customers and the community in times of need
- Recognition and advancement opportunities
- Learn more about Allstate benefits @ https://allstategoodlife.com
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.For a full description of Allstates benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click here for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click here for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the EEO is the Law poster click here. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click here. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Companys policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employees ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.