Our client is a 100+ year old company that has built and grown their middle market business in the last several years to be a key player with Tier 2 brokers across the country. Their vision is to “return the pen to the underwriters in the field”. We are looking for a Management Liability Underwriter to join their team.
Title: Management Liability Underwriter
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Overview: This position will underwrite 60% private and 40% public sector. Except regarding excess, the book is not much nonprofit. Individuals interested in learning about private and have retail relationships are encouraged to apply.
- Underwrite risks in Management Liability in the private and public sectors.
- Service new and renewal services
- Participate in client meetings.
- Develop and maintain agency and broker relationships.
- Negotiate with brokers within the limits of delegated authority.
- Understand and communicate company products to facilitate cross-sale.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3-5 years of Management Liability underwriting experience.
- Knowledge in LPL, APL, MPL or Cyber is a plus.
- Skilled in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Driven to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Prioritization and multi-tasking skills as well as communication skills.
Pay: Contact Recruiter for more info.