Our client commits themselves to providing small business customers with next generation business solutions. They exclusively work with independent agents and are part of one of the largest commercial lines property casualty insurance holdings in the United States. We are looking for a Commercial Lines Underwriting Liaison to contribute to the creation of a Small Business Online Platform for their team.
Title: Commercial Lines Underwriting Liaison
Overview: The Commercial Lines Underwriting Liaison will be the go-between for the Underwriting department and the IT department to help build out a more automated experience for customers. Individuals who excel technically will thrive in this position, and those looking to move out of a production role are encouraged to apply.
- Contribute to the creation of an automated underwriting ecosystem.
- Evaluate current/ongoing industry capabilities relating to product, underwriting, technology to inform critical focus areas for the future.
- Collaborate with actuarial and data science teams to identify and implement methods for pricing risk beyond traditional methods.
- Partner with UI design team to influence the overall capabilities and functionality of the UI user experience.
- Define and implement web metrics required to objectively measure User Experience and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Prioritize opportunities to improve UI functionality, develop and present cost/benefit analysis to secure required resource/funding support.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent. Equivalent experience is also considered.
- 5+ years within the property and casualty insurance industry.
- Experience developing/implementing automated underwriting processes.
- Experience with Salesforce and Tableau applications.
- Experience in Workers Compensation and Commercial Auto underwriting and product development.
- Able to travel about 15-25%
Pay: Contact Recruiter for More Info.