Our client is the West coast's leading property and casualty insurer that specializes in agriculture, commercial, and personal coverage. We are looking for a Property Claims Representative to join their team.
Title: Property Claims Representative
Location: Los Angeles, California
Overview: The Property Claims Representative will investigate, evaluate, and resolve both commercial property and personal property claims as well as inland marine claims. The Claims Professional will have Xactimate experience. Individuals interested in investigating a large variety of claims are encouraged to apply.
- Responsible for the investigation, evaluation, adjustment, and resolution of assigned Claims within designated territory.
- Communicate with policyholders and their representatives.
- Draft complex coverage letters and provide effective direction to assigned claim service vendors.
- Adhere to insurance regulations and statutes within the assigned territory.
- Handle claims within assigned monetary authority and may handle claims exceeding monetary authority under the supervision of management.
- Responsible for field investigations and adjusting.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years handling property claims.
- Advanced knowledge of commercial, personal, and inland marine claims.
- AIC designation preferred.
- Experience using Xactimate required.
- Able to travel within the assigned territory.
- Written and verbal communications skills.
Pay: Contact Recruiter for More Info.