Taking care of our customers, our communities and each other. That's the Travelers Promise. By honoring this commitment, we have maintained our reputation as one of the best property casualty insurers in the industry for over 160 years. Join us to discover a culture that is rooted in innovation and thrives on collaboration. Imagine loving what you do and where you do it.
Job Description SummaryRecords and Information Management provides a framework for keeping the right information for the right amount of time in the right way to reduce the risk for the enterprise. Provides consultation service to all areas of the company in responding to questions and solving problems related to the records and information management program across the enterprise.
Travelers offers a hybrid work location model that is designed to support flexibility.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Expected to administer one or more of the following records functions:
- Offsite storage
- Destruction authorization
- Retention schedules
- Records and Information Management related systems (OPUS, Filenet, iManage, Versatile, etc.)
- Annual compliance attestations
- Administration includes providing support, answering questions, analyzing problems, developing solutions and executing processes.
- Assists in and/or leads various projects
- Develops, writes and administers training programs for staff and customers.
- Actively participates in the analysis, evaluation, and implementation of policies, standards, and processes that improve records management.
- Monitors quality of our vendors' performance against service level agreements in the contract
- Participates the vendor selection process
- Develops and prepares management information or tracking reports as required.
- High school diploma required.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience required in insurance or records management or information systems or related field
Education, Work Experience, & Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree with emphasis in records management, library science and/or computer technology preferred.
- 2+ years of experience records management field preferred.
Job Specific Technical Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of MS Access (creating, updating, appending, and selecting queries, tables, running reports, etc.), importing and exporting data, relational database, SQL, or content management systems (Filenet) preferred.
- Project management skills. Ability to handle multiple projects/work simultaneously.
- Developing organizational, strategic thinking, interpersonal, time management, quantitative reasoning, verbal, and written communication skills.
Environmental / Work Schedules / Other
- Travel Requirements: Travel Occasionally
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. We value the unique abilities and talents each individual brings to our organization and recognize that we benefit in numerous ways from our differences.
If you are a candidate and have specific questions regarding the physical requirements of this role, please send us an email so we may assist you.
Travelers reserves the right to fill this position at a level above or below the level included in this posting.
To learn more about our comprehensive benefit programs please visit http://careers.travelers.com/life-at-travelers/benefits/.