Taking care of our customers, our communities and each other. That's the Travelers Promise. By honoring this commitment, we have maintained our reputation as one of the best property casualty insurers in the industry for over 160 years. Join us to discover a culture that is rooted in innovation and thrives on collaboration. Imagine loving what you do and where you do it.
Job Description SummaryWe are looking for an Insurance Administrator, ideally with some prior insurance experience, to join our underwriting team in Dublin on a 6 month fixed term contract.
You will use your excellent communication skills and attention to detail to support the delivery of new and renewal business. You will primarily be responsible for inputting underwriting and account data to the various systems, answering policy and service enquiries and resolving problems.
We aim to offer an inclusive and flexible approach to how and when you work, as well as good work-life benefits. We are happy to discuss all types of flexible working with you, when you join us for your interview. While we may not be able to accommodate exactly what you want, we are always open to having the conversation.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Actively participates and supports Underwriters in the renewal, new business, mid-term alteration activities (i.e., identify/gather relevant account information to quote and / or bind the policy, create underwriting exhibits, etc.) that support underwriting decisions, consistent with business unit growth and retention goals.
- Responsible for all relevant primary tasks aligned to (but not limited to) the following transactions: Set-Up Quote, Analyse Submission, Analyse Reports, Complete Hold Cover, Policy Issuance (New & Renewals), Renewal List, Renewal Package, Cancellations/Lapses/MTA/Slip recording/Null declarations/Notice of Cancellations.
- Thoroughly review incoming requests, policy issuance and slip information for completeness, compliance with sales, marketing, underwriting and regulatory guidelines. Record and refer those that are outside the guidelines to the underwriting department for approval.
- Prepares underwriting/pricing exhibits (including exposure information, rating, claims analysis, expense models, updated account information, MapFlow.).
- Manages account documentation (i.e., quotations, actuarial pricing models, reinsurance contracts, endorsements, cancellations, etc.).
- Ensures accurate and timely servicing and debiting of accounts and assists credit control with premium collection as required.
- Provide the Claim department with account coverage information as requested.
- Supports Underwriters in delivering New Business by providing support and information on the submission as well as supporting tasks through Analysing Reports to going on cover.
- Provides underwriting support and other related services as necessary (e.g., input account information into system).
- Produce exception reports and act on them in a timely manner to ensure accurate risk details are maintained on the Underwriting System including premium estimates, exposures, reinsurance cessions and regulatory coding.
- Process the Underwriting Signing Message premium corrections in a timely and efficient manner and liaise with underwriters and brokers as required.
- Maintain, action and process all electronic endorsements within the agreed service level agreement. Ensure all documentation is indexed to the relevant company document repository.
- Some prior insurance experience would be beneficial
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. We value the unique abilities and talents each individual brings to our organization and recognize that we benefit in numerous ways from our differences.
If you are a candidate and have specific questions regarding the physical requirements of this role, please send us an email so we may assist you.
Travelers reserves the right to fill this position at a level above or below the level included in this posting.
To learn more about our comprehensive benefit programs please visit http://careers.travelers.com/life-at-travelers/benefits/.