The candidate will report to the Underwriting Manager and will be responsible for day-to-day processing and analysis of Commercial Auto, Inland Marine, and Workers Compensation policies, binders, endorsements, cancellations and reinstatements, and final audit transactions.
· Build and maintain positive carrier relationships.
· Adhere to carrier workflows and procedures and update as needed.
· Adhere to contractual client service standards.
· Cross-train team members to ensure effective backup support.
· Point of contact for other MIS Departments to facilitate issues, concerns, corrections of specific policies/accounts of assigned carrier/program manager.
· Handle and respond to state bureau criticisms in a timely manner.
· Gather appropriate information from an application which is then entered into a policy issuance system to produce a new or renewal quote for electronic delivery to carrier/program manager.
· Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment; ability to work in a fast-paced environment with seasonal volume.
· Must possess a firm knowledge of commercial insurance coverages
· Solid customer service and relationship building skills
· Strong Analytical skills
· Professional demeanor with business acumen
· Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities.