Senior Account Manager - Employee Benefits
BP Strategies is searching for a Senior Account Manager to join their Employee Benefits team.
Benefit Plan Strategies is an Alera Group Agency. We are a collaborative, dynamic and fast-growing organization that embraces the values of integrity, honesty, positivity, diversity and unity. We expect all our employees to embrace these same values to ensure that everyone is enjoying the journey. Simply stated BPS is a client-first, can do, all hands on deck, whatever it takes type of organization employing positive, get it done right people who enjoy their work immensely.
The focus of this position is to assume a leadership role over select client relationships providing hands on project management for complex assignments, collaborating closely with the internal team to oversee service delivery. The Senior Account Manager will assume accountability for multi-disciplinary projects, including planning/budgeting, assuring the delivery of quality work products, and lead select client-facing activities.Responsibilities
- Cultivate and maintain executive-level relationships with clients.
- Responsible for overall client strategy. Identify problems, summarize and develop strategic solutions that incorporate the client's mission and vision.
- Execute overall client strategy and ensure high level of client satisfaction and exceptional service delivery through education on products, processes, and services and communication around due dates, timelines, and actions needed.
- Manage communications for major, account level changes to clients and participate in regular meetings to track progress as needed.
- Manage complex issues (conflicting data, client objections, industry trends, carrier issues, etc.) and work to offer solutions to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide marketing guidance and strategy.
- Communicate with Operations to confirm service delivery requirements and manage client expectations. Monitor internal performance to ensure clients' needs are met in accordance with firm guidelines.
- Drive client engagement and advocacy.
- Prepare sales presentations or proposals to explain product specifications or applications.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees, and boards of directors.
- Implement new accounts and products by preparing necessary documents and ensuring that they are signed and submitted timely.
- Develop, modify, and finalize professional presentations, written communications, and other documents
- Maintain the highest level of security and confidentiality regarding corporate and client-related information
- Become proficient in all plans and products in the assigned book of business and act as a senior internal resource to the client service team.
- Partner with other teams to ensure client needs are met and that actions are compliant with federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Effectively communicate and build rapport in person and by phone.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for presenting, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, sales techniques, and sales administrative systems.
- Knowledge of general business principles, strategic planning, resource allocation, profit/loss requirements, organizational structures, and operational needs.
- Exceptional presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to successfully interact at all company levels while maintaining a high degree of confidentiality.
- Strong analytical, judgment, and decision-making skills.
- Can adapt to change and develop new processes in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with enthusiasm.
- Must be comfortable dealing with all kinds of people and have a desire to provide exceptional customer service.
- Requires travel to networking, prospect, and client locations.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
#pandoIQOptions Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed