Senior Account Manager Commercial Lines (Mid-Large Accounts)
GCG, an Alera Group Company is searching for a Senior Account Manager - Commercial Lines to join our Property & Casualty Team.
As a Senior Account Manager in Commercial Lines, you will have the primary responsibility of managing customers' service needs. Provide proactive day to day client service by anticipating and responding to client inquiries and issues in a timely manner. Work with sales professionals to review client exposures, loss experience, current coverages and recommend appropriate products and services on an annual basis. Create new & renewal proposals for prospects and clients. Coordinate client's needs with carriers & agency support staff to implement a quality service plan.
- Responsible for overall client service. Respond timely to client service requests as well as identify problems and develop strategic solutions.
- Manage communications for new business quotes, renewals, policy changes, audits and billing.
- Build rapport with decision makers in order to execute high level service.
- Prepare new and renewal proposal presentations to explain product specifications and solutions.
- Develop strong working relationships with the underwriters and marketing representatives of various insurance companies.
- Utilize the agency management systems in an accurate and timely manner to enter and maintain all pertinent information.
- Work with other departments in the agency to identify cross sell opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5-7 Years prior professional experience in Commercial Insurance service working with “middle market” size clients with a record of providing an exceptional experience.
- Licensed in Property & Casualty Insurance in the state of IL.
- Exceptional presentation skills, including verbal and written communication.
- Strong analytical, judgment, and decision-making skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of AMS360 and/or ImageRight a plus.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
Options Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed