Entry Level - Sales Producer
GLB Insurance Group of Nevada, an Alera Group Company, is seeking an Entry Level Sales Producer in Employee Benefits. Sales Producers are responsible for the consultative selling of GLB's Insurance's suite of insurance products – Employee Benefits to business owners and individuals throughout the Las Vegas Valley.
GLB has been committed to addressing the needs of our valued customers through tailored insurance policies and a tradition of unparalleled customer service. As a full-service insurance agency, we offer a variety of insurance and insurance-related products, including general liability, property, auto, worker's compensation (including excess worker's compensation), and self-insured programs. Additionally, we offer services such as bonds, life, health, and personal insurance.Responsibilities
- Identify and sell products to new customers; this includes self-generating leads, setting appointments, making presentations, and closing deals.
- Service existing clients, cross sell and obtain referrals.
- Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes, or to change beneficiaries.
- Explain features, advantages, and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks.
- Set up enrollment appointments, enrolling new applicants.
- Current license in good standing in the State of Nevada to sell health and life insurance - or willing to obtain license within 90 days.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field, preferred.
- Effectively communicate and build rapport in person and by phone.
- Exemplary presentation and public speaking.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for presenting, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Knowledge of general business principles, strategic planning, resource allocation, profit/loss requirements, organizational structures, and operational needs.
- Exceptional presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Requires travel to networking, prospect, and client locations.
- Must have reliable transportation and the ability to drive throughout the Las Vegas Valley.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
Options Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed