Benefits Administration Systems Specialist
Employer's Advantage Direct, an Alera Group Company is searching for a Benefits Administration Systems Specialist to join their Employee Benefits team.
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success?
If that is what you're looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
Established in 2007, EAD was created as a solution for mid-market companies struggling with the administration of their group benefit plans. At that time, we differentiated ourselves in the marketplace by offering back office administration to support overwhelmed HR personnel. Over the years, as technology has advanced, we have added additional technology modules to our suite of services.
The Benefits Administration Systems Specialist requires a deadline-driven professional with strong communication skills who is computer savvy. Experience in benefits administration or with a benefits brokerage firm is a plus. This position must be self-disciplined enough to work without direct supervision, detail-oriented, great with time management, able to handle a fast-paced work environment, and enjoy working as a member of a team. Comfortable with face to face meetings, presentations, and demos to clients.
Position manages the day-to-day tasks required for launching, administering and maintaining a client Benefits Administration technology platform to develop and maintain best practices related to delivering a client friendly experience based upon the Alera way, which will include kick-off meetings, checklists, client-facing tools and templates.
- Project management of all new website / computer platform implementations.
- Manage all implementation documents including timeline.
- Ensure all plans are built correctly including executing testing and quality control procedures.
- Submit all file requests and manage follow-up with files submitted to vendor to build.
- Demonstrate system/platform for prospects and clients.
- Collect all necessary new implementation documentation and file documentation.
- Communicate all file costs and any extra costs involved that were not previously communicated clearly and in a timely manner.
- Enter data into computer systems, generate reports, archive electronic information appropriately, and other similar activities.
- Oversee the work of other implementation coordinators assigned to the implementation.
- Lead all administrative trainings for staff and external stakeholders as needed.
- Attend and facilitate all implementation calls.
- Attend all team calls and meetings.
- Report all escalated issues to the Director of Benefit Support Services.
- Manage handoff process from Implementation Team to Benefits Administration Team.
- Accountable for successful implementations.
- Complete job-related training courses/seminars as needed.
- Provide reporting updates to internal teams or management.
- High School diploma or GED with an AA degree preferred in a relevant subject.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with employee benefits and administration of Group benefit plans highly preferred.
- Superior computer savvy and good facility with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
#pandoIQOptions Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed