Senior Client Service Representative - Commercial Lines
Austin & Co., an Alera Group Company is seeking a Senior Commercial Client Service Representative for their Commercial Lines' team.
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success?
If that is what you're looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
Austin & Co. Inc. is operated with integrity, efficiency and commitment to providing the highest level of professional insurance services and risk management advice to our clients. The focus in the Northeast and our relationships with premier carriers and other partners allows us to bring first-class, innovative and comprehensive solutions. For more information, please visit: https://austinco.aleragroup.com/
As a Senior Commercial Client Service Representative your primary responsibility will be to contribute to the acquisition, maintenance and retention of clients through sound risk selection, classification, acceptance, modification and/or rejection in all assigned commercial lines of business for larger more complex accounts.Responsibilities
- Professionally and efficiently service the commercial insurance needs of assigned clients. This includes all aspects of client service (except claims), marketing and placing coverages with our insurance markets and handling the day‑to‑day work and paper flow necessary to accomplish this responsibility.
- Continually analyze existing client coverage needs, upgrade and change when appropriate, as well as solicit additional coverages from assigned clients.
- In cooperation with the Sales Department, professionally and completely analyze the current commercial insurance policies, risk exposures and coverage needs of acceptable new client prospects, offer appropriate coverage change recommendations, prepare and communicate overage/cost proposals to achieve objective of marketing, placing and servicing this business.
- Observe and follow all current and/or future implemented systems, procedures and guidelines established by our insurance markets, the Commercial Lines Department and the Agency.
- Work closely with the Commercial Lines Technical Assistants to ensure quick and efficient processing of all items.
- Travel to other locations for training or client meetings.
- Provide back-up for the claims and / or the personal lines personnel.
- Perform any other duties, jobs and projects at the Department Manager's or Agency Management's request.
- High School Diploma or equivalent education and 7 years of Commercial Lines Insurance Agency or Company experience; Associate Degree preferred with 5 years of Commercial Lines insurance experience.
- State Property & Casualty license required or obtained within the first six months of employment.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
Options Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed