Commercial Account Manager - Property Casualty
3 days left
- Career Level
- Not Specified
CRISP, an Alera Group Company is seeking a Commercial Account Manager to join their Property & Casualty team.
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success?
If that is what you're looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
As a Commercial Account Manager, your primary responsibility is to serve as the day-to-day expert on a mixed book of commercial, surety, and personal lines business and be the primary point of contact for clients. The Account Manager will assist in preparing and negotiating renewal documents, maintaining client databases, records management, project-specific assignments, and other responsibilities supporting the client. In this position, successful candidates need to maintain a positive attitude and provide a high level of support in obtaining, maintaining, expanding and servicing our commercial lines clients.
- Prepare and process all requests for mid-term certificates of insurance, endorsements, and auto identification cards
- Request endorsements and policy changes from insurance company.
- Handle the administrative and technical functions of an assistant if that role should need to be met on the assigned clients.
- Review, analyze, and market applications to carriers.
- Make market recommendations to Account Executive/Producer.
- Negotiate with carriers to create the best combination of coverage and premium.
- Prepare quotations, coverage summaries/comparisons, proposals and recommendations needed to ensure client/prospects understanding of coverage.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 1 year(s) of work experience in Property & Casualty and customer service
- Familiar with Commercial Property & Casualty, Commercial Surety, and Personal Lines.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.Options Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed