Account Manager, Commercial Lines Department
Alera Group is looking for a Commercial Lines Account Manager to join their team!
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success?
If that is what you're looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
Alera Group was formed in 2016 by the merging of 24 high-performing insurance brokerage firms across the United States and has since grown to 70 plus member firms. Headquartered in Deerfield, Illinois, Alera specializes in employee benefits, property and casualty, risk management and wealth management solutions and is the 14th largest independent insurance agency in the United States.Responsibilities
- Service as account management on a current book of business.
- Handle new/renewals including generating complete and accurate submissions to the various markets, negotiating terms, presenting to the insured, securing coverage with the carrier, invoicing, issuing certificates, and servicing placements.
- Ensure client satisfaction and delivery of quality product and services to manage producer & client expectations and meet unique client needs.
- Expand book of business by uncovering customer needs/deficiencies and make coverage recommendations.
- 7+ years prior professional experience with commercial lines coverage, specifically real estate, habitational and construction.
- Current CA Property & Casualty insurance license.
- Excellent organization and planning skills demonstrating the ability to effectively organize and manage multiple streams of work at a detailed level with little to no direction.
- Exceptional verbal, and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and TAM.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
#pandoIQOptions Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed