Private Equity Diligence / Account Executive -Team Lead
Pre-selected candidate- will not be posting
Risk Consulting Partners, a RCP Alera Group LLC, is seeking a Private Equity Diligence/ Account Exewcutive - Team Lead to join their Property & Casualty team.
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success?
If that is what you're looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
Risk Consulting Partners helps clients identify, understand and best manage risk to achieve their long-term goals. Our team of highly experienced consultants custom-tailor solutions to meet the insurance and financial planning needs of your business. We have the awareness, access, and influence with the industry's top leading providers to better serve you.
RCP's expert consultants evaluate, design and procure innovative risk management solutions for a wide range of industries and asset types. Our knowledge and resources help formulate effective and creative plans to guard both business and personal assets.
- Responsible for all facets of day to day client servicing including cross selling of new coverage
- Complete applications
- Ask & answer underwriter questions
- Analyze complex data, interpret and communicate findings
- Complete coverage review/checklists
- Coordinate/collaborate with claims and loss control
- Complete marketing file
- Develop and Create risk map
- Coordinate international network where needed
- Develop strong presentation skills, including preparation, execution and delivery of materials
- Determine if insurance program should be marketed
- Initiate & manage entire renewal process in a timely manner
- Determine which underwriters to approach for renewal (collaborate)
- Initiate involvement of internal managers and other resources as needed
- Provide strategic planning and consulting advice to clients, prospects and team members
- Support RFP & sales activity
- Facilitate client renewal strategy meeting
- Manage and development the overall strategy for the account for insurance and non-insurance risk transfer techniques including placement of insurance policies
- Facilitate internal renewal strategy
- Overall responsibility of ensuring coverage is placed correctly
- Identify opportunities for expanded business
- Negotiate terms, conditions & premiums with underwriters (if marketing)
- Outline renewal strategy for client
- Participate in claims reviews
- Present renewal proposal to client
- Provide market update to client
- Provide recommendations for insurance program improvements
- Review client's program structure to identify opportunities & gaps
- Review deductible and/or retro adjustments
- Review prospect information
- Review submission before sending (2nd Set of Eyes)
- Written and oral communication at all levels
- Preparation and delivery of stewardship reports
- Attend meetings and other travel, as required
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential duties
- Minimum undergraduate degree
- Applicable Broker's License
- Operate computer and related office equipment
- Ability to operate agency management system, Excel, Word and PowerPoint software programs
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of material
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to logically analyze situations and act accordingly
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and fellow employees
- Ability to act in a professional manner
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.Options Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed