Private Risk Client Associate
Risk Consulting Partners, a RCP Alera Group LLC, is seeking a Private Risk Client Associate to join their Property & Casualty team.
As a Private Risk Client Associate your primary responsibility will be to work for the benefit of the Client, client manager, client executives and managers, in all aspects of account service and retention, and in support of the Producer/Pl Team with daily tasks as described as assigned. Duties may be amended at any time as the department grows.
- Serves as the main point of contact for an assigned book of business, accounts with annual premiums of $10,000 or less. responding to all service requests, such as policy changes, billing questions, evidence of insurance requests, etc.
- Provides direct administrative support as requested by client manager, client executive and management.
- Responds to requests in a timely and collaborative manner, preferably same day, but no longer than 24 hours from initial contact.
- Daily Responsibilities include:
- Process downloads of all client renewals and policy transactions from carriers on a daily basis, ensures the integrity and accuracy of all date received, troubleshooting and amending any suspense items
- Assist with service requests for department, inclusive of but not limited to - billing inquiries, evidence of insurance, policy changes, invoicing, auto ID cards, and manually entering policies into the management system in addition to and other daily tasks that may arise.
- Review expiration and missed expiration reports weekly and download reports daily.
- Processes and reviews renewals and reviews year over year for accuracy. Conducts annual reviews via email or phone 30 days prior to the renewal date.
- Supports Client Managers, Client Executives, and Management with renewal summaries, spreadsheets, and proposals for existing and prospective clients.
- Helps assist with quoting new risk whether it be an existing client or a new prospect.
- Assists with remarketing of accounts which includes preparation of applications, obtains indications, creates proposals, creates bind requests and follows up with the carrier to ensure indications are received in a timely manner.
- Documents all correspondence, communications, calls and transactions into the agency management system.
- Review late pay/non-pay notices with account manager/executive and notifies clients if necessary.
- Review BOR/AOR requests or requests to cancel with account manager/executive and process if necessary.
- 3-5 years of experience with PL high net worth clients
- Active state P&C license Required
- Insurance designations (CIC, CISR) preferred
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, including Excel; experience with EPIC a definite plus
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
#PIQBDAOptions Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed