Well-Being Coach - Hospital Based
Alera Group Northeast is seeking a Well-Being Coach to join their team in White Plains, NY.
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Be part of a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success!
This is your chance to be part of an amazing organization, and to truly make a difference in the lives of others!
Please note: This position requires in-person employment at a hospital location. Therefore, due to the New York State emergency mandate (effective Sept. 27, 2021), you must be vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to beginning employment or have a medical exception which is allowed under the mandate.Responsibilities
- Provide direct or indirect employee assistance in setting goals through one-on-one, and/or group sessions or interactions.
- Create and maintain documentation using electronic system for each interaction.
- Participate, as appropriate, in scheduled or ad hoc client meetings regarding health and wellness events or strategic initiatives.
- Adhere to regulatory standards related to health and wellness programs..
- Lead seminars and speak in public.
Bachelor's degree in Nutrition, Exercise Science or similar field preferred.
- Broad knowledge of Health and Wellness
Experience in a related leadership role, or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Valid State issued Drivers' License and proof of current insurance required.
- CPR certification required.
- Health Coach certification a plus.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards related to health and wellness programs.
- Proficient in personal computer skills including, but not limited to, data entry, Internet research, word processing, basic spreadsheets and working with graphics.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
#pandoIQOptions Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed