Client Service Manager
Relph Benefit Advisors, an Alera Group Company is looking for a talented, driven individual for a Client Service Manager position.
This position is currently remote and may be considered for a future flexible work schedule.
The Client Service Manager has both internal and client-facing responsibilities including, but not limited to, serving as a higher level contact for client needs in which they will be responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction. The Client Service Manager will assist one or more Benefit Consultants or Account Managers in coordinating the details for the annual renewal, preparing materials for quarterly client meetings, ensuring the flow of information to various departments as needed, maintaining client databases, records management, project-specific assignments, and other responsibilities as assigned.
The essential duties and responsibilities of the position, which are to be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, include:
- Under the direction of the Customer and Client Experience Director, responsible to support one or more Circles with administrative management of a group of clients
- Responsible for effectively managing calendars, the project log and agenda items for assigned Circles
- Coordinate resources (subject matter experts) into the Circle as needed to facilitate client service delivery
- Assist both internally and externally with escalated HR/Employee and billing issues
- Responsible for overseeing and managing the payroll audit process
- Work with clients to ensure program participation and utilization management goals are being met
- Assist with the process of completing plan set up documentation for internal systems (RST, plan build documents, etc.)
- Serve as primary leader of issue research and resolution, such as answering questions about existing plans and rates, plan design changes, edits to compliance documents, facilitating high level topics such as ACA, Section 125
- Facilitate the process of correcting internal system set up issues with the assistance of internal operation
- Gather data needed to market medical plans, obtain quotes, and complete carrier set-up and implementation of new plans
- Responsible for tracking all ancillary renewals
- Acts as a liaison with our carrier partners to ensure accuracy of carrier contrac
- Coordinate annual renewal process to ensure that client deliverables are met, and all steps are carried out timely
- Quality control materials produced for clients, including but not limited to the annual open enrollment handbook and the required compliance documents
- Using data gathered from RBA systems, prepare specialized reporting for client as requested
- Participate in weekly implementation calls for onboarding clients
- Responsible for managing special projects as they arise by utilizing internal resources to achieve client satisfaction
- Become proficient in all plans and products in the assigned book of business and act as an internal resource
- Manage communications for major, account level-changes with RBA to our client
- Carry out any other duties/responsibilities/projects as determined by company leaders
- Maintain records management, filing, retention and/or labeling within regulatory requirements
- Maintain confidentiality and security of all corporate information
- A strong knowledge of employee welfare plans, including regulatory requirements and designs for fully insured and self-insured medical plans
- A sound understanding of current health insurance regulations as well as a basic understanding of the ongoing changes triggered by ACA
- Familiarity with health and welfare benefits plan terminology
- Ability to work independently and see initiatives or issues through to completion
- Must be comfortable dealing with all kinds of people and have a desire to provide exceptional customer service
- Current NYS Life, Accident and Health license
- Solid working knowledge of the MicroSoft Office Suite
Equal Opportunity Employment
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
#pandoIQOptions Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed