Analyst Product Research, Product Delivery Solutions & Enhancements
A little about us
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Advance your career at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Company!
The Personal Lines Product Delivery Enhancements team is a fast-paced and dynamic group dedicated to delivering the latest Personal Lines products into the US market. We are responsible for the countrywide implementation of new product features such as coverages, discounts, benefits, programs, and non-calibrated pricing updates. Potential projects span both brands and all lines of business, and many are aligned to key US GRM Imperatives.
This highly collaborative role works with a diverse project team to ensure a smooth and successful implementation. You will be responsible for developing and managing project plans, milestone tracking, creation of state-level materials, and post-launch monitoring analysis. You may also support your team members with additional project work.
We are seeking an analyst who
Demonstrates strong communication skills and enjoys collaboration
Possess a customer centric mindset
Critical thinker with a structured approach to problem solving
Self-organized with attention to detail
Is eager to continue learning new things
In this role you will:
Develop and manage the countrywide business implementation plan for assigned projects
Hold regular project team meetings to review updates, track project timelines and deliverable handoffs
Create state-level business deliverables, including filings, rater updates, product guide and rule manual updates, etc.
Coordinate with sponsor, product owner, state team, compliance and others to ensure state requirements and deliverables are timely and accurate
Provide ad hoc analysis and recommendations to project teams as needed
With support, query data and use Power BI to tailor post-launch monitoring analysis
Present updates and results to various audiences, including sponsors, department meetings, state team, etc.
May mentor others or provide job shadows
Additional responsiblities may include:
- Conducts moderate complexity product analysis under minimal supervision.
- As subject matter expert for assigned states, completes state reviews and similar work for basic states with minimal supervision or complex states with moderate supervision.
- Queries data to conduct ad hoc analysis of metrics.
- Serves as point person for moderate complexity country wide implementations. Serves as team member on medium-term or moderate complexity projects and may occasionally lead own work stream.
- Provides recommendations to training and processes to manager/mentor
- Provides analysis to help support business decisions.
- Provides thoughtful recommendations to state teams on pricing, strategy, etc.
- Conducts in depth research of competitor filings utilizing various sources.
- Research may be at the state, competitor or countrywide level. Based on strong understanding of how competitor actions impact marketplace, distribution channel and customers, proactively identifies and brings to attention to state teams and managers significant competitor filings.
- Contributes to the improvement and development of instructions and training materials.
- May begin creating and updating training materials.
- Actively shares job knowledge with less experienced analysts. Leads job shadow discussions with less experienced analysts. May be assigned to mentor a new hire, depending on experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, or other quantitative field.
- Minimum 2 years, typically 3 years or more of relevant experience.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and data analysis software (e.g., SAS, Access).
- Must have good planning, organizational, analytical, decision making and communication skills.