Donegal Insurance Group is a regional property-casualty insurance company doing business in 24 states, headquartered in Marietta, PA, with 5 regional offices located in Athens, GA, Le Mars, IA, Grand Rapids, MI, Albuquerque, NM and Glen Allen, VA.
Donegal offers a broad range of personal and commercial insurance products sold exclusively through our network of independent agents. We are committed to the independent agency system and proud of the company's heritage, which spans over 130 years. Donegal's strong financial foundation and successful operating strategies have earned the company a rating of 'A' (Excellent) by the A.M. Best Company, the nation's leading insurance rating organization.
The ETL Developer will be responsible for implementing ETL solutions that deal with various types of challenging data and should also possess knowledge of SQL and Oracle packages, procedures, and functions and some data modeling experience. The ideal candidate should have outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills and a good grasp of the technical side of business intelligence and always keep up to date with the latest BI tools and technologies.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design, Build and deploy ETL solutions based on requirements
- Translate requirements from the business and analyst into technical code
- Identify and test for bugs and bottlenecks in ETL solutions
- Provide support and fix issues with new and existing ETL solutions
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering or related field required
- 3+ years' experience in ETL Development
- Experience with Insurance information preferred
- Familiarity with Oracle preferred
- Analytical mind, critical thinker, problem-solver
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Familiarity with SAP BODI Data Architect Software a plus
- Strong communication skills
Donegal Insurance Group offers a comprehensive benefits package for all full-time, permanent positions. Learn more about our benefit offerings by visiting our Benefits page.