Our client is an outsourced risk advisor that operates to structure insurance and financial solutions that address vulnerabilities that may not be covered by your own broker or risk manager. We are looking for recent or upcoming college graduates to join their team as Consulting Associates.
Title: Consulting Associate
Location: New York, New York
Overview: This position is for recent or upcoming college graduates with some insurance acumen. The Associate will work with Consultants in their day-to-day operations.
- Assist in identifying and analyzing potential impact of exposures created by the basic operations of the client as well as those created through relationships with service providers, vendors, and customers.
- Work with the due diligence team to manager the executive/professional and management liability lines by coordinating the collection of risk management data and assessing existing risk finance programs.
- Analyze “critical flaws” and work closely on coverage or contractual risk management issues that may need to be implemented in the purchase agreement.
- Research, evaluate, and make recommendations with the Consultant regarding trends in risk management.
- Work closely with clients' finance, legal, and human resources teams.
- Assist in evaluating and negotiating insurance placement pricing, structure, deductibles, policy wording, and service agreements and conduct cost benefit analysis of program alternatives.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or other related major/experience. Upcoming college graduates encouraged to apply as well.
- Insurance experience preferred but not required.
- Skills in customer service and communicating with customers/clients.
- Skilled in verbal and written communication.
- Experienced in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Pay: Competitive Salaried position with Benefits. Please Contact Recruiter for More info.