Our client is a global insurance provider that uniquely specializes in providing insurance coverage for technology firms and those with high technological exposures. Due to their specialty, they are one of the most adaptable and flexible insurance providers worldwide. We are looking for an Underwriting Manager to build out their specific region.
Title: Underwriting Manager
Location: Dallas, TX OR Boston, MA
Overview: The Underwriter Manager will build their own book as well as build a supporting team of Underwriters for their region with the support of home office. This position has a great deal of autonomy and will be the regional expert for their territory.
- Underwrite P&C accounts with a focus on Technology. Will also underwrite E&O.
- Develop, build, and manage a book of business for the assigned territory.
- Eventually lead a team of Underwriters for the assigned territory.
- Provide expertise to home office on how to build the assigned territory.
- Promote cross-marketing opportunities.
- Develop and manage broker relationships across the assigned territory.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Insurance, or related field. Equivalent experience is also considered.
- 5+ years experience Underwriting P&C accounts. Technology background not required but is a plus.
- Leadership experience a plus. Experience building out a territory and managing it also a plus.
- Comfortable having a great deal of autonomy and flexibility.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
Pay: Competitive Salaried Position. Contact Recruiter for More Info.