Direct Benefits, an Alera Group Agency, is a managing general agency that provides one-stop shopping for individuals, families, and employers, both direct and through over 16,000 agents in 50 states. Our mission is to provide individuals and businesses of all sizes with the same quality or better insurance products as Fortune 500 companies.
Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing, this key role will leverage experience, learning and judgment to grow sales on Direct Benefits' product websites and marketplace site. This position will be responsible for managing product onboarding and approval, researching new opportunities, analyzing data and growing revenue on each website. This position will work both strategically (marketplace development, generating ideas for growth) and tactically (data analysis, solving problems).Responsibilities
- Manage products on the marketplace in each channel and optimize product visibility
- Develop the merchandising strategy to ensure the sites are well merchandised according to company directives and standards and merchandising is updated based upon the needs of the business
- Lead SEO strategies and initiatives by account ensuring sites are properly optimized for search engine success
- Oversee and manage new product onboarding and all product changes, leading UI/UX testing efforts
- Work with Director of Marketing to research new opportunities, analyze data and grow revenue through each marketplace
- Analyze traffic data and continually suggest site improvements/enhancements
- Enhance reporting on website performance, focusing on key metrics and drivers
- Collaborate closely with carrier partners, marketing, sales and other areas of the company to execute existing and develop new web initiatives and opportunities designed to meet and exceed the needs of the customer and revenue goals.
- Act as a liaison to educate and collaborate on product launches, updates, and organization-wide initiatives.
- Oversee the day-to-day e-commerce operations and development efforts, driving increased performance and efficiency
- Manage the e-commerce and web development budgets
- Manage relationships with external third parties
- Pull and scrub reports from sites, translate findings into insights and actionable growth tactics
- At least 3 years of experience supporting e-commerce marketing efforts in B2B/B2C environments
- Demonstrated understanding of web technologies, browsers, analytics, reporting and content management systems and processes
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical skills to guide business strategy decision
- Lives our core values of being service-oriented, dedicated, generous and fun
- Team player who is fun and enjoys working in a positive environment
- Previous experience or acquired knowledge about the insurance/benefits industry
- Project management experience and/or certifications
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
#pandoIQOptions Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed