Employee Benefits Account Manager
Alera Group is looking for an Employee Benefits Account Manager to join our team!
Alera Group is an independent, national insurance and financial services firm created through the merger of like-minded, high-performing, entrepreneurial firms across the United States. We provide the best of both worlds: national scope and world-class local service.
We have grown tremendously over the past few years and our future looks even brighter. In fact, Business Insurance named us the 2nd fastest growing brokers, with a 76% growth rate. We've lost count on how many of our member firms have earned Best Places to Work honors in their local markets!
Due to our exceptional growth, we're on the hunt for an Account Manager Superstar to add to our world-class Employee Benefits team!
- Have 3-5 years of Employee Benefits experience
- Provide superior customer service to your clients
- Strong knowledge of employee welfare plans
- Have experience working within a team environment
- Want a with a lucrative life-long career with a fast growing company
Alera Group is where you want to be!Responsibilities
- Manage communications for major, account level-changes to clients.
- Provide guidance on wellness communications and manage issues with ongoing programs.
- Gather data needed to market medical plans, obtain quotes, and prepare spreadsheet analysis.
- Act as a liaison with our carrier partners to ensure accuracy of carrier contracts.
- Become proficient in all plans and products in the assigned book of business and be an internal resource.
- Develop, modify, and finalize professional sales presentations, written communications, and other documents.
- Partner with other teams to ensure client needs are met and that actions are in compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Minimum 3 year(s) of work experience in employee benefits and customer service.
- Certifications & Licensure or obtained within the first 6 months of employment.
- Strong knowledge of employee welfare plans, including regulatory requirements and designs for fully insured and self-insured medical plans.
- A sound understanding of current health insurance regulations as well as a basic understanding of the ongoing changes triggered by ACA.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, with strong Excel skills.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.Options Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed