Director, Insurance Product Management
The world isnt standing still, and neither is Allstate. Were moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers evolving needs. Thats why now is an exciting time to join our team. As a leader in a corporation with 83,000 employees and agency force members, youll have a hand in transforming not only Allstate but a dynamic industry. Youll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
Youll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from lifes uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For 89 years weve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatevers coming next to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. Weve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We dont follow the trends. We set them.
Answer Financial is one of the largest auto and home insurance agencies in the U.S. We have almost 20 years of experience in insurance and the backing of our parent company, Allstate Insurance. Answer has thrived by partnering with respected, successful companies. Whether under their brands, our brand, or through a co-branded experience we offer the premier auto and home insurance solution for all customer profiles. Partnering is in our DNA, and we do it better than anyone.Job Purpose
The Director, Insurance Product Management, collaborates with insurance companies to provide process improvement, profitability, and related product education to Answer Financial sales agents. This leadership role is responsible for risk management, state-specific profitable growth management, strategic partnership management, operational efficiency, seamless delivery of products, go-to-market launch strategies and generates referrals and other sources of income for the Company. Note, our Company is 100% remote.Responsibilities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with current insurance carriers and revenue partners and develop new partners.
- Evaluate revenue partner, in-force policy, and loss data to identify adverse trends.
- Define and initiate action plans to drive key company objectives to include growing in-force policies and premium, maximizing commissions, improving policy persistency, and achieving contingency targets.
- Ensure efficient integration between partner and Answer systems and platforms.
- Leverage internal and external data sources to identify various performance trends including win rate, conversion, and market share.
- Monitor industry trends and its impact on core company objectives.
- Provide supervision and direction to the Strategic Partnerships team.
- Collaborate with the Agency, eBusiness, Finance, Marketing, and Business Development teams to identify insurance product offering and partner solutions.
- Develop and negotiate contracts with insurance companies, other product providers, and revenue partners.
- Build high trust environment, ensures ideas and perspectives are heard.
- Facilitates dialogue and initiates exchange of information across the business.
- Embodies authenticity, ethics, integrity, and transparency.
- Is impactful, driven to excel and goes the extra mile to contribute to Answers success and performance.
- Takes responsibility and is focused on achieving positive experiences for Answers key stakeholders: partners, customers, and agents.
- 10 years innovative leadership experience, with 5 years in a management role required.
- Strategic thinking skills to develop solutions, provide insights, perspectives, and guidance in diverse and complex situations.
- Advanced knowledge of the property & casualty insurance industry, plus 5 years related experience.
- Experienced in building and sustaining productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills with the ability to diagnose and resolve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for product management and retention improvement.
- Ability to influence others to accept practices and approaches, communicate and influence executive leadership.
- Advanced level use of computer applications to include Excel/Word/Outlook/Access/PowerPoint.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance. Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.