Sr Dir, Broker & Client Connectivity & Content
Responsible for driving GRS broker and client executive engagements in the market through the development of a clear, consistent, and actionable engagement approach. Works closely with the GRS executive team, the President, Field Operations GRS N/A, GRS Broker Risk Managers (BRMs), the Field Operations Senior Leadership Team (SLT), GRS Chief Client Officer, GRS Service, GRS Claims, GRS Marketing, and external brokers and clients to identify and prioritize engagements.
- Owns GRS executive external engagement strategy at all level with key brokers and clients, supporting key senior leaders with engagement design, execution, and takeaways. Often entrusted to participate alongside leaders in engagments with key brokers and clients.
- Acts as single point of contact for GRS stakeholders engaging with large brokerages or clients, coordinating materials, insights, and relationship awareness from key players across distribution, UW, claims and service.
- Leads efforts to develop cross-functional/long-term strategy and solutions focused on improving marketplace position of GRS via our executive engagements with our brokers and clients.
- Leads a team of analysts, as well as utilizes a broad pool of shared Field Operations resources to move initiatives forward.
- Harnesses Liberty-wide data and relationship insights for key broker and client engagements (often collaborating with GRM, LSM and Surety data and distribution counterparts). Partners with data strategy and solutions team on initiatives to enhance current GRS-wide data capabilities and insights in support of broker and client engagements.
- Acts as a key strategic partner for our broker relationship managers (BRMs), providing data and insights on key BRM relationships aimed at holding our largest relationships accountable to their performance.
- Partners across marketing, service and claims on content regarding Liberty's product & service capabilities for external distribution (e.g., customer meetings, standardized service presentations, etc.).
- Leverages Field Operations operating model to prioritize, scope and align new work.
Advanced level knowledge of GRS products and services, brokers & clients, and analytics. Skills required include leadership/management; problem analysis and resolution at a strategic and functional level; negotiation; communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills. Proven ability to: build effective relationships both internally and externally; as normally acquired through 10 or more years of progressively more responsible experience in project management, business development, relationship management within the insurance brokerage community.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession. We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more, please visit https://www.libertymutualgroup.com/about-lm/careers/benefits
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list.
We have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.