Water Mitigation Claims Restoration Specialist
As a Water Claims Restoration Specialist, you will get the opportunity to use your mitigation/restoration experience along with your Xactimate estimating knowledge to negotiate with external vendors in a fast paced environment while protecting the assets of the company. This position concentrates on the monitoring of vendor mitigation estimates, interacting with vendors to ensure proper mitigation, and creating alignment with mitigation vendors and the unit. In addition to a wide range of benefits, as a direct employee, your insurance education and training are paid by Liberty Mutual.
This is a remote position and any location will be considered. Must have the ability to work 10:30am-7pm, as well as a weekend shift every two to three months.
This position has the potential to offer a sign on bonus.
Accurately assess mitigation handling on a claim-by-claim basis.
Interact with program vendors within designated timeframes throughout span of mitigation, ensuring proper mitigation.
Create alignment regarding policy and procedures within unit and across vendors for handling losses.
Identify trends and share best-practices across group.
Monitor mitigation estimates and final bills to ensure they are correct.
Use Xactimate estimating software to adjust and reconcile mitigation estimates.
Rotational schedule will include a weekend shift every two to three months.
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
- At least 3-5 years of prior work experience in insurance and/or dealing with specialty mitigation, restoration, and/or mitigation companies dealing directly with the identification, oversight and mitigation of water damage claims, including the estimation and monitoring of these losses is a plus but not required.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skills, strong analytical skills, as well as superior customer service and negotiation skills.
- Strong ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to deal with and negotiate with external vendors.
- IICRC-WRT and/or IICRC-ASD designations highly desirable but not required.
- Ability to work between 10:30am-7pm with rotating weekends.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession. We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more, please visit https://www.libertymutualgroup.com/about-lm/careers/benefits
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list.
We have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.