Property Underwriter, Ironshore
The selected Underwriter will underwrite new and renewal business for Ironshore's Retail property department in the Midwest Region.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exposure evaluation on all classes of property insurance with a concentration in wind storm, earthquake and other catastrophic coverage;
- All Risk property risk analysis and underwriting responsibility;
- Premium determination and negotiation;
- Risk analysis of coverage terms and wordings;
- Client underwriting and production meetings;
- Marketing to retail property producers
- Auditing of property account files
- Other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 2-4 years of insurance underwriting experience
- Minimum 1-3 years of technical underwriting experience with emphasis in the shared / layered commercial property insurance environment
A little about us
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.