Loss Control Consultant
ISC is looking for independent loss control consultants in the greater Houston area. Preferred candidates would have a minimum of 5 years of prior insurance loss control experience with a commercial insurance carrier. The primary responsibilities include conducting risk assessments / loss control surveys covering various industries and completing detailed narrative reports.
- Experience completing casualty and property lines insurance risk assessments / loss control surveys and reports.
- A thorough understanding of loss control best practices for all lines of coverage.
- Understanding of standards, codes, etc. that apply to various industries.
- Prepare detailed narrative reports of your findings and generate recommendations for risk improvement.
- Have the ability to complete reports in both Word based report formats as well as web based reports formats.
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products including Word, Excel, etc.
- Good organization, communication, and report writing skills.
- Applicants must be a self-starter, aggressively schedule appointments, and submit reports in a timely manner.
ISC values a good working relationship with their consultants, and we pay twice a month on the 1st and 15th. We have a dedicated quality control department that reviews each report and offers assistance / direction to consultants to ensure they understand our client needs.
We pay travel for each assignment, and we also pay associated expenses when completing assignments outside of the consultants local territory. We provide dedicated coordinators to assist the consultants in planning work and trips.
Insurance Safety Consultants (ISC) is a national provider of loss control services to the insurance industry.
Apply for Loss Control Consultant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly