Claims Adjuster - Entry Level - North Richland Hills, TX
Customer-focused, source of knowledge and comfort, desire to help, professional – Does that sound like you? We are seeking someone who possesses those skills to assist our clients through the claims process and to help them return to normalcy after an injury.
No previous insurance or claims experience needed!
Federated provides an exceptional training program to teach you the fundamentals of workers' compensation claims and will prepare you to assist clients.
- Complete thorough investigation of the alleged work injury and document claims facts.
- Determine the value of injury and establish appropriate case reserves.
- Complete claim determination to identify if injury was work related.
- Accurately pay medical and wage loss benefits.
- Initiate return to work discussions with the employer.
- Negotiate settlements with the injured employee or attorney.
- Communicate with employer, employee, physician, attorney and others to ensure claims are resolved in a prompt, fair, and courteous way.
- A four year degree in a business-related field
- Experience in a customer service role in industries such as retail, hospitality, logistics, banking, automotive dealerships, vehicle rental, sales or similar fields
- Ability to make confident decisions based on available information
- Strong analytical, computer, and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Management and leadership experience a plus