Audio-Visual Production Specialist
As an Audio-Visual Production Specialist you will produce and maintain audio-visual resources in support of the Company's training, promotional, advertising, and other communication needs.
Job duties include:
- Records and produces high quality media productions for training, promotional, advertising and other communication needs.
- Consults with others in Advertising and/or internal business partners regarding pre-production planning of audio-visual programs. This includes determining format design, script visualization, and the effective use of each program.
- Assists in the scheduling of studio set up, rehearsal, recording, editing, and duplication of all audio-visual resources.
- Converts audio and video files from third parties to compatible formats.
- Assists in writing material for videos, audio, or other advertising projects, as needed.
- Maintains and demonstrates knowledge of editing on all platforms, editing software, and other audio-visual trends.
- Duplicates audio-visual materials, as requested, in compliance with copyright laws.
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
- Minimum of 3 years' work experience in audio-visual production demonstrating extensive knowledge in the use of all studio equipment and creative ability.
- Strong computer knowledge.
- Ability to operate studio equipment and has working knowledge of Professional cameras and DSLR's.
- Intermediate understanding of Adobe Creative Suite and proficiency in Adobe Premiere and Photoshop.
- An unquestioned ability to retain confidential business and personnel information.
The starting pay for this position is $23.60 per hour. This position is located in Owatonna, MN.