The Product Support Analyst II will develop a strong working knowledge of CorVel's proprietary applications and administrative tools. With this knowledge and tools, they will answer questions and provide support for a variety of functions in our proprietary applications. Extensive collaborative troubleshooting and problem solving may be required at times. As a member of our team, they will work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of situations requires technical expertise and the use of logical diagnostic skills. They will have the ability to prioritize workload and effectively manage multiple projects, critical application issues while displaying a high level of customer service.
Successful employees have outstanding communication, organization, and technical skills, and the ability to build solid working relationships via phone, email, messaging applications as well as other communication mediums. They make decisions based on given information and communicate these with confidence. The Product Support Analyst must have a strong desire and ability to learn and be able to follow policies and procedures. Team members work under general supervision and demonstrate initiative to expand knowledge base as technologies change.
- Provide excellent customer service and technical assistance via phone, email, chat, and web conference
- Document, track and monitor support requests to provide prompt, accurate solutions for all requests and inquiries
- Work cooperatively with other team members and departments to develop effective and timely solutions
- Identify, research and resolve technical and non-technical issues quickly and efficiently
- Identify and analyze issue trends
- Accurately document steps to reproduce software bugs and then escalate to development team
- Contribute to support knowledge base with symptom and resolution information for new issues and provide updates to known issues
- Problem solving, troubleshooting, analysis and testing of non-routine and complex software problems
- Support and process user access administration duties for both internal and client application users
- Ability to identify learning opportunities and self-educate where resources and opportunities are present
- 3+ years working in a software environment
- Experience with SQL
- Software knowledge: Microsoft Office, Exchange, Trouble Ticket software, web based messaging and conferencing applications
- Good understanding of Information System components - relational databases, user interfaces, inter-application communication and processing logic
- Strong technical troubleshooting, critical thinking and problem solving skills across a variety of platforms and proprietary products
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Capacity for handling numerous priorities and maintaining knowledge of multiple products and their features
- Motivated self-starter with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic, collaborative environment
- 5+ years hands-on experience with software applications as an application support analyst
- Previous experience troubleshooting proprietary software
- Previous experience supporting or using claims management software
- Strong web application support skills in Microsoft EDGE, IE11 and Chrome
- Experience using SharePoint, OneNote, Microsoft Teams, ServiceNow
- Working knowledge of current CorVel product lines and processes
- Experience in supporting Medical Software
CorVel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
CorVel, a certified Great Place to Work® Company, is a national provider of industry-leading risk management solutions for the workers' compensation, auto, health and disability management industries. CorVel was founded in 1987 and has been publically traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since 1991. Our continual investment in human capital and technology enable us to deliver the most innovative and integrated solutions to our clients. We are a stable and growing company with a strong, supportive culture and plenty of career advancement opportunities. Over 3500 people working across the United States embrace our core values of Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork (ACE-IT!).
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off.