CorVel is seeking a full time Payroll Coordinator. The Payroll Coordinator is responsible for the preparation and disbursement of the semi-monthly payroll in multi-state corporate environment, supporting internal customers and the goals of CorVel.
This is a hybrid position, part-time in the office and part-time at home.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supporting full cycle multi-state corporate payroll processing.
- Maintain accurate corporate payroll records and employee files, including timesheets using UKG (Ultimate/UltiPro) or similar payroll system.
- Respond to employee inquiries and requests regarding payroll matters.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects operational data.
- Process manual checks as requested.
- Audit payroll files and reports for accuracy.
- Process payroll status notices in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide information for unemployment and disability claims.
- Process occupational title reports.
- Prepare various payroll and management reports including information for audits as requested.
- Additional duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Experienced with full cycle corporate payroll processing.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of payroll processing procedures.
- Must be able to communicate clearly via written and verbal communication techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills, effective problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver results in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, with emphasis on excel spreadsheets.
- 10-key by touch.
- 2 years of payroll experience and high school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with full cycle corporate payroll processing.
- Required experience in, UKG (Ultimate/UltiPro) or similar payroll system.
- CPP strongly preferred.
CorVel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
CorVel, a certified Great Place to Work® Company, is a national provider of industry-leading risk management solutions for the workers' compensation, auto, health and disability management industries. CorVel was founded in 1987 and has been publically traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since 1991. Our continual investment in human capital and technology enable us to deliver the most innovative and integrated solutions to our clients. We are a stable and growing company with a strong, supportive culture and plenty of career advancement opportunities. Over 3500 people working across the United States embrace our core values of Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork (ACE-IT!).
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off.