Risk Control Senior Consultant
Our Risk Control Senior Consultant provides consulting services, within a specialty area for a broad range of products/services. Consultants conduct extensive research, data collection and evaluation and analysis in order to make recommendations to control customer's source of risk, loss and/or costs.
Depending on experience this position can be hired at varous levels.
- Risk Selection: Partnering with UW & Distribution to adequately provide an opinion of risk to meet profitability objectives through pre-bind and renewal risk assessments. Develop strategies and influence stakeholder to reduce total cost of risk.
- Account Service: Work with customer stakeholders to provide comprehensive risk control services and assists in meeting customer key performance indicators. Including a deep understanding of customer operations and the industry exposures in order to develop strategies to mitigate risk.
- Leadership: Having the ability to cross collaborate, innovate, influence and inspire those around them to meet a common goal. This includes mentoring and coaching, owning personal and career growth aspirations.
- Continuous Improvement: Having a growth mindset that allows for continuous improvement of work product, service delivery, in a collaborative way that provides consistent innovation.
- Relationship Building: Ability to form and sustain relationships at all levels of customer organization and become a trusted influencer in order to impact business objectives.
Key Capabilities and Characteristics:
- Inquisitive thinking and problem-solving skills. Can leverage these skills to influence change.
- Able to adapt to changing and competing priorities demonstrating resilience and flexibility.
- Demonstrates personal energy, stamina and discretionary effort.
- Works with a sense of urgency and handles setbacks/feedback with a growth mindset.
- Strong collaboration skills and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers, peers, and industry contacts.
- Capacity to become trusted advisor and partner with the customer.
- Effective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Required: Bachelor's Degree
- Preferred: Three to five years of experience.
- Preferred: Professional certification: CSP, ARM, CRM, CPCU, CIH, CPE, CFPS, PE.
- Preferred: Experience service planning/execution, risk assessment, solutions management, ability to demonstrate results (ROI).
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.