CX Strategy Consultant
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
The Customer Experience Strategy team in GRM-US is on an exciting mission to Win with Digital by boldly reimagining how we deliver the end-to-end customer experience. We ensure organizational focus and prioritization of our six core Customer Journeys and we define and reinforce the customer and employee behaviors and mindsets that will transform our customer experience into a competitive advantage for the future.
You will work closely with Customer Journey leads and others on the team to transform customer experiences with measurable solutions that drive digital adoption and deliver fast, easy, frictionless customer experiences. The team is agile and responsive to the needs of our business partners, which means we value complementary skills and collaboration. Projects are assigned based on a combination of skills, interest, and opportunities for development. This role is highly collaborative with exposure to customer-facing teams (in Claims, Distribution, and Service) as well as Marketing, Analytics, Product and Technology.
- Distill the outputs of focus groups, external research, and qualitative and quantitative data to create a compelling story that shows opportunity gaps in products, processes, and service
- Using the framework of empathize, design and deliver' you will create and lead cross-functional CX workshops that include design thinking, persona creation, journey mapping and prototyping
- Working alongside the Journey Leads, you will establish yourself as an SME and create alignment with key stakeholders on tactics to improve the CX
- Autonomously investigate and pursue solutions to CX problems in the form of test-kitchens, process changes, technology improvements and behavioral solutions that will drive customers to use digital channels
- Manage a portfolio of workstreams from one or more customer journeys
- Be a persuasive storyteller across the organization to activate people to change what they do and how they do it
- Cultivate an environment aligned to our values and supports belonging, inclusion, and respect
- Passionate customer advocate with more than 5 years in a CX or other customer-centric role
- Proven experience with Customer Experience Design processes and tools, including design thinking, persona creation, prototyping and journey mapping
- Must have the ability to craft powerful PowerPoint presentations that are visually pleasing and tell a cohesive story based on strategy, insights, and data
- CX maturity; you understand the relationship between near term and longer-term goals to build iterative solutions
- Ability to influence others by creating an understanding of a shared goal and secure ongoing collaboration
- Confidence and tact to push back on decisions that impede progress or are misaligned with CX goals
- Take initiative to do more than just what is asked and have a sense of urgency to achieve objectives
- Effective at balancing competing priorities and projects across multiple customer journeys
- Excited about being part of a team that is committed to one another's success and growth