Head of Aggregators
We are looking for an experienced, data-driven marketer to lead our Aggregators group. This role is responsible for integrating business understanding and media expertise to drive profitable new business through our aggregator relationships. This person will own the budget and partner relationships and be responsible for driving strategy and innovation in the space.
- Set the vision and is accountable for the role of Aggregators in the overall marketing and business plan
- Provide thought leadership to drive/inform long term strategy and vision
- Oversee the development of forecast and tactical plans and collaborate with cross-functional leadership to ensure operational alignment
- Monitor effectiveness of aggregator strategies and investments on a daily/weekly/monthly cadence and proactively execute changes to improve results
- Stay abreast of industry trends and competitive trends that impact the space
- Collaborate with peers across other media tactics to ensure that we maintain an optimal media portfolio and that relevant innovations are shared
- Effectively manage external aggregator partners to drive results
- Proven leadership ability in managing a strong, experienced, diverse team and driving results
- Clear communication skills. We are looking for someone who is comfortable problem solving with the team, managing an external vendor, and explaining results to an executive
- Experience across media tactics, with a strong emphasis on lower funnel tactics (Search, Aggregators)
- Curiosity about the ever-changing media and technology landscape
- Ability to transform data into insights that impact plans and investments
- Experience managing an internal team and external partners
- Organization and multi-tasking skills
- Highly motivated/ambitious and a new idea generator
- 10+ years of experience in media, performance marketing, or another relevant field
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list.
We have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion.
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.