Field Adjuster - Property Damage
We are a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies.
From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working.
Our focus is to make sure we have the right set of people delivering what we promise. People who think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. People who obsess over operations, focus on the details, and lead change by being curious, incisive and courageous in everything they do—on a foundation of unyielding integrity.
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Inviting applications for the role of Licensed Field Adjuster, Property Claims
In this role of field property adjuster, you will be responsible for all day to day property claims in the designated area. In addition to your day to day responsibility, Genpact has the right to deploy you in the event of a CAT to assist with CAT claims. Your relationship with Genpact will be supported by our Director of Claims, Desk Adjusters and Dispatch team.
• Strong attention to detail and self-motivated
• Strong customer service skills
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills
• Must present yourself in a professional manner on a day to day basis for clients/ insured
• Ability to meet and document strict timelines for review and upload of work product
• Understand and apply general policy conditions and coverage application
• Advanced knowledge as a light EGA with a minimum of 2 year’s field property experience
• You will support day to day operations, but can be deployable to the field for cat events
• Maintain adjuster license(s) as required by state regulations
• Must be proficient with all aspects of Xactimate. Level 1 and Level 2 Certifications are preferred.
• Must be able to understand all the various technology in use today in the insurance industry including Xactware, Eagleview, and other technology applications as required by a variety of clients.
• Must be willing to assist in testing of new technology as it becomes available in this market
• Must have the ability to understand the major building requirements that go into building construction to discuss issues with contractors and building owners
• Ability to perform physical inspections; climb roofs, stoop, bend, etc. Ladder assists used for steep and complex roofs.
• Must be familiar with both commercial and personal lines policies
• Must be familiar with basic construction and estimating principles
• Minimum of 2 year’s field property experience
Apply for Field Adjuster - Property Damage
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly