Corvel is seeking a Lead Customer Service Representative. The Lead Customer Service Representative must possess the ability to establish and maintain a cooperative working relationship with managers, supervisors, and peers.
The individual chosen for this role must be able to meet customer service performance targets and will have demonstrated an enhanced capability in communication, awareness, integrity and relationship building and seek to increase their proficiency in developing leadership skills.
The individual selected for this role must be trained in multiple skills to be able to assist peers as needed. The individual must be willing to disrupt their assigned off phone duties and jump back into the queue to assist with increases in call volume. The individual must be coachable and willing to learn
CorVel, a certified Great Place to Work® company, is a national provider of industry-leading risk management solutions for the workers' compensation, auto, health and disability management industries. CorVel was founded in 1987 and has been publically traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since 1991. Our continual investment in human capital and technology enable us to deliver the most innovative and integrated solutions to our clients. We are a stable and growing company with a strong, supportive culture and plenty of career advancement opportunities. Over 3500 people working across the United States embrace our core values of Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork (ACE-IT!).
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off.
- Perform the work of customer service representative to accomplish work related goals.
- Manage incoming calls efficiently and assess caller's needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Act as a point of escalation when agents have a difficult caller
- While in assigned project work, the lead may assist supervisor with various tasks, including training and participating with the daily performance of customer service staff.
- Research and review accounts for accuracy; prepare reports and communicate progress to the supervisor and manager.
- Demonstrate courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with visitors, staff, supervisors and managers.
- Maintain confidentiality of work related issues and CorVel information.
- Multi-tasking and performing efficient time management.
- Communicating effectively, both verbally and in writing.
Hours for this position are 2pm to 11pm Monday through Friday with some possible rotating weekends if needed.
- Must be proficient at the customer service position and have minimal errors
- Must maintain and manage above average not ready times
- Must be trained in all intake skills
- Must have been in their current role for at least six months
- Must have good attendance (less than 7 absences in one calendar year)
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
CorVel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable