Are You Driven?® We Are.
We are a company of driven, enthusiastic and determined people. We celebrate achievement and success. We foster innovation, determination and recognition. Because of that, our employees feel recognized and rewarded for the contributions they make on a daily basis. At GAINSCO, It is our people that set us apart.
If you are looking for a place where you can make a difference, perceive how your work impacts the company, and be recognized for your efforts and passion, then GAINSCO is the company for you.
Why Join GAINSCO?
By joining GAINSCO, you become part of a dynamic and growing organization that has been recognized as a Top Workplace in both our Dallas and Miami offices.
GAINSCO's work environment rewards engaged individuals who have a desire to contribute and succeed. That's because our culture encourages individuals to grow their skills as they build their careers. Come join us and become a champion with GAINSCO.
What does a CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE do at GAINSCO?
- Provide quality customer service by assisting agents and/or customers with specific questions concerning the company website, policies and billing. Ability to quickly adhere to appropriate state guidelines, rules,
procedures and billing process upon receiving incoming calls. Must maintain a 90% average on internal audit measure.
- Offer knowledgeable information based on state specific guidelines and procedures. To make sound underwriting decisions/exceptions upon requests based on experience and skill level.
- Contributes to team effort by meeting individual goals and helping others accomplish their job results where needed; quickly identifying and reporting system malfunctions; by being flexible with regard to shift changes and receptive to structural change.
- Process endorsements and renewals and new business policies per Company and State guidelines by processing reports for cancellations, non-renewals, renewals, new business to ensure that policies are error free. Interpret and properly charge according to MVR and CLUE Reports.
- 40 hour work week with schedules varying from 8 am – 8 pm Monday thru Friday.
What is required?
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Demonstrated success in a customer service capacity within the Auto Insurance industry is preferred
Other skills and abilities:
- Customer Service skills, bilingual (Spanish and English) is preferred, basic computer skills (MS Office), AS400, superior telephone skills.
What else do you need to know?
- Competitive Salary based on experience.
- Excellent benefits package: medical & dental (Basic plan FREE), vision insurance, life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance.
- Parental Leave Policy.
- 401K + Company Match.
- Paid Vacation + Sick days + Floating Holidays + Company determined Holidays.
All offers are contingent upon a background investigation (including employment, education, criminal and DMV verification- when applicable) and a pre-employment drug test with results satisfactory to GAINSCO.
GAINSCO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
About Gainsco Auto Insurance
GAINSCO Auto Insurance markets non-standard private passenger automobile products through retail agencies, in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Oklahoma, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and Virginia. GAINSCO Auto Insurance has fully integrated insurance capabilities, including marketing, underwriting, customer service and claims handling. Our operations are bilingual (English/Spanish). If you are looking for a strong stable company with a fast paced environment this is the place for you. At GAINSCO Auto Insurance we take pride in our employees and recognize the importance of strengthening and expanding their skills so they can grow as we grow. We offer an excellent benefits package to our full time employees, which include: Paid Vacation and Holidays; Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability; Life and AD&D Insurance; 401k Retirement Savings Plan.