Analyst, Advanced Analytics
Under general direction, conducts moderately complex analysis for distribution advanced modeling. Identifies trends and issues following pre-defined business processes. Queries data to conduct ad hoc analyses on our models in production. Sets up/runs models with substantial support from experienced data scientists. May utilize statistical techniques to solve business problems. Provides support for projects of all sizes and complexity.
Support Program Management
- Build CBAs for future projects
- Help automate monitoring
- Provide regular summaries on performance of our models
- Curate datasets for our models
- Provide recommendations and present findings to key stakeholders.
- Conduct moderate complexity analysis under minimal supervision
- Examines data and identifies trends and issues related to our programs
- Queries data to conduct ad hoc analyses of metrics
- Sets up/runs models with substantial support from experienced data scientists
- Utilize statistical techniques to solve business problems
- May utilize, update, and adapt predictive modeling tools and/or focus on the application of the tools
(Salary range may vary based on candidate location)
- Bachelors degree plus 2-4 years' experience in a quantitative discipline such as Economics, Math, Data Science, or Computer Science or Master's Degree with no professional experience, or equivalent
- Two or more years' experience writing SQL code
- Two or more years' experience leveraging data from database management platforms such as Snowflake, Teradata, Oracle or SQL Server
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.