Director II, Product Analysis
Lead efforts that drive profitability, portfolio optimization, and strategic direction of our global cyber insurance portfolio and cyber risk management. Partners closely with Underwriting senior leadership to establish global underwriting strategies and drives implementation of changes to address issues. Also partners closely with other cross-functional leadership not limited to ERM, claims, and cyber risk control. Leads a small team to independently identify complex trends and issues, makes actionable recommendations and drives execution of those recommendations. Pursues high-impact opportunities that support and drive a cohesive and enhanced global underwriting strategy - not limited to enhancing underwriting guidelines and embedding best practices that increase consistency across regional profit centers, strengthening data & analytics; and collaborating with the Global Head of Cyber Risk Control to deepen cyber risk control lens across all lines of business. May be involved in product line/distribution channel production and profit planning.
- Leads complex analysis and establishes a consistent evaluation of risk for all segments, where UW segments can leverage diverse capabilities to the best extent possible.
- Under direction of Senior Director, identifies project opportunities that add value to GRS's growth and profitability goals. Forms business case and provides recommendations to GRS Underwriting.
- Manages highly complex, multi-function projects, including coordinating or managing the work stream of others. Ensures timely delivery of projects and recommendations so critical decisions can be made. May sponsor projects.
- Builds meaningful relationships with stakeholders across underwriting and other functional areas to inform the development of value-add projects, prioritization, along with driving engagement and trusted advisor status. Proactively identifies stakeholder, Liberty, and external implications of work.
- Drives alignment and coordination across global underwriting and other functional teams within assigned line of business. Includes establishing, facilitating, and ensuring the strategic usage of collaboration forums with underwriting leadership.
- Independently monitors, analyzes and reports on current state business practices, strategies, and KPIs across business units while incorporating external factors and competitor activity. Using information gathered from analysis and research, provides tactical and strategic recommendations on a global basis for assigned line of business. Regularly presents research, recommendations and initiatives to GRS underwriting leadership and other cross functional departments.
Bachelor's degree in business, economics, or other quantitative field. Minimum 9, typically 12 years or more of relevant work experience,. Proven success managing complex projects, problem solving and influencing senior leadership/key stakeholders. Proven ability to prioritize value add work and drive innovative solutions. Experience working globally and/or cross-functionally. Must have good planning, self-management, organizational, analytical, decision-making and communication skills. Experience managing projects preferred.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession. We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more, please visit https://www.libertymutualgroup.com/about-lm/careers/benefits
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list.
We have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.