Global Service Center Analyst, Surety
Liberty Mutual Surety™ offers an exciting and rewarding career as an Analyst in our Global Service Center to start your career in international bond placement for our portfolio of multinational accounts. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a diverse and dynamic team, serve our internal and external customers and bring your ideas to constantly improve and thrive.
In this role you will serve our US and global offices to ensure their international bonds are placed correctly, be a trusted partner for underwriters and play a key role interacting with our premier network of fronting partners to enable Global Surety's international business growth.
Liberty Mutual Surety, a business unit of Liberty Mutual Insurance, is the #1 Surety in the United States and the largest globally. Conducting business worldwide through fronting relationships and Liberty-owned subsidiaries, we provide bonds in over 60 countries for construction firms, manufacturers and suppliers, and commercial enterprises on an account and transactional basis. We are committed to building mutually profitable relationships by providing smart business solutions, ease of doing business, and consistent, responsive service. Liberty Mutual Surety is dedicated to the communities we serve and highly values a diverse workforce in more than 16 countries.
- Provides global support for portfolio of multinational accounts, including the servicing activities related to the bond's lifecycle and placement of foreign bond transactions on all foreign bond obligations in the LATAM region.
- Participate in the development and maintain streamlined workflows and processes.
- Performs research and analysis to facilitate bond executions in domestic and foreign regions as assigned.
- Build relationships with assigned fronting and reinsurance partners.
- Ensures proper execution of underwriting, regulatory and compliance issues for supported foreign bond obligations, gaining legal and specialty underwriting input as required.
- Create and maintain a reference library for assigned countries, educate field underwriting on foreign bond placement procedures and perform as hoc project work as assigned.
- Bilingual/Multilingual skills including Spanish/English is a must. Portuguese a plus.
Please note: This position is based in Miami, FL. Will also consider King of Prussia, PA. Salary will be based on experience and location.
- Bachelor`s Degree typically expected. A minimum of 3+ years` experience expected, typically 4 years or greater progressively more responsible experience. Experience working with surety global accounts/foreign transactions or comparable experience is expected.
- Surety industry and/or reinsurance experience with multi-national accounts preferred.
- Demonstrates ability to forge and maintain relationships in order to develop rapport with foreign fronting partners.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Demonstrates ability to work well on a team and independently.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills, strategic thinking, results-oriented, innovative, solid business judgment and ability to express ideas clearly and concisely are required.
- Displays strong ability to adapt to differing cultures.
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of available data sources and ability to generate reports, conduct analyses, and make recommendations. Ability to travel globally.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including MS Teams, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel and familiar with MS Visio.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.