Sales Virtual Webinar- Field Sales Representative (Mountain Region)
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Liberty Mutual Insurance | Mountain Region Virtual Sales Job Fair & Webinar!
Join Field Sales Market Leaders & Talent Acquisition live to learn why Liberty Mutual is a great place to kick off your field sales career! This virtual experience will include a presentation that will walk you through our philanthropy, what we sell, our comp structure/uncapped earning potential, company awards & recognition, industry leading training program, day one employee benefits, and give you an opportunity to ask questions!
Growing Sales Teams across Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah & Nevada
You must live in these states to be considered for the opportunity
We encourage you to rsvp and bring your expertise if you have experience as a business owner, generating new business, referral partnerships and client opportunities, are an active insurance sales professional, and/or have a background in network marketing, and outside sales!
When: October 20th
Sessions: 8:30a.m. MST -OR- 6:00 p.m. MST
RSVP for either Sessions Here:
- # 71 in Fortune 500
- 6th largest P&C Insurer Globally
- Best Place to work for: LGBTQ, Women, Military, New Grads & Diversity!
Role responsibilities revolve around: new business development, networking, prospecting, canvasing, cold calling, follow up sales calls, account management, small % of service & lots of community engagement!
- $5,000 Sign on bonus for P&C -or- Life licensed professionals
- $5,000 Sign on bonus for Sales professionals with 2 years + of sales experience
- W2 Corporate Sales Position No investments, or overhead expenses
- Strong focus on personal lines insurance [Auto & Vehicle, Property, Life & Accident Insurance, Critical Illness, Pet Insurance, Small Business + Brokerage Capability through Choice]
- Associate Program: we help you grow a team, at Liberty Mutuals Expense!
- Paid Training & Licensing
- Base Salary + Residual + Uncapped Monthly Sales Incentives
- Day ONE employee benefits: medical coverage, 401k, pension, time off, tuition reimbursement + more!
1st year sales professionals average $65,000 - $85,000, with top performers earning $100k+
Arizona - Chandler, Gilbert, Meza, Phoenix, Prescott, Scottsdale, Surprise, Tucson
Colorado - Broomfield, Denver, Colorado Springs
Nevada - Carson City, Reno, Sparks
New Mexico - Carlsbad, Clovis, Rio Rancho, Roswell, Santa Fe
Utah - Salt Lake City, Sandy
- Previous employment in sales where you have successfully turned prospects into customers
- A state insurance licenseor willingness to earn one with Liberty Mutual's training and supportin Property & Casualty, Life, and Accident & Health
- Effective written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Well-developed persuasion and negotiation skills
- Great interpersonal skills and a proven ability to build rapport with prospective and existing customers
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to learn insurance coverage and underwriting guidelines
- Familiarity with finding, building and growing leads and customer base
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent