Actuarial Development Program - July 2022
If analyzing the financial costs of risk and uncertainty is your thing, join us! Put your analytical talents to workand drive the future of Liberty Mutualwhen you join the Actuarial Development Program.
Our team of actuaries use insights to solve challenging business problems and bring value to the consumer experience.
As an Actuarial Development Program participant, you'll be a valued member of a collaborative community of actuarial teammates.
In this entry-level rotational program, you'll complete three, 18-month rotations across a variety of disciplines, including reserving, pricing, modelling, and analytics.
We are focused on building actuarial skills needed for today and tomorrow. You'll learn the tips of the trade from some of the best actuaries in the industry through our mentoring program and your rotational assignments. Hands-on experience and technical training will broaden your business knowledge. After completing the program, you'll be a well-rounded actuary and ready to conquer complex business problems!
What you've got
- You're pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Actuarial Science, or related discipline, with a strong academic record (3.0 or higher cumulative GPA).
- You're committed to achieving the ACAS designation in the Casualty Actuarial Society.
- You desire to work across a variety of actuarial functions and environments.
- You're a problem solver, with a keen sense of analytical reasoning and mathematical concepts.
- You demonstrate proven leadership skills, with experience in a student organization, academic project, or community service organization.
- You possess strong written and interpersonal communication skills.
- You are naturally curious and have passion for learning.
- You have a passing score on at least one Actuarial Exam.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.