Print Center Operator
In this position you will operate various color, black and white printers, inserters, and finishing equipment. This will include ensuring prompt and accurate processing of company documents, including checks, statements, policy print, and forms and that the product is of high quality and meets the needs of the customer. You will also provide back-up assistance to the other Office Services positions, when necessary.
This position provides 3 months of exceptional training with the hours of 7:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The starting pay for this position is $18.50.
- Prefer one year post-secondary education in computer operations.
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience with computers or printers demonstrating problem solving, organization, interpersonal, and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to learn to operate equipment in the Print Center, effectively operate more than one machine at the same time, and remain calm under pressure.
- Strong computer knowledge.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills including: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Perceive differences in hue, intensity, and lightness and darkness.
- Lift a minimum of 70 pounds.
- Push and/or pull items weighing 80 pounds or up to 4000 pounds with an electric or manual pallet jack.
- Extend arms above shoulders to reach items.
- Manual dexterity for operating Print Center equipment and supplies.