At ICW Group, we hire innovative people who consistently adapt, grow and deliver. We encourage Team Members to make excellent ideas a reality. We believe in hard work, a fun atmosphere, and creativity that only comes about when talented people collaborate to develop solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing company and work with a diverse, high-achieving, experienced and fun team! As a Talent Associate you will oversee the complete lifecycle recruitment process, including candidate sourcing and assessment, onboarding and maintaining good hiring practices. This position exists to attract and place high quality talent across the enterprise that performs well, while providing exceptional candidate experiences to promote the brand and generate engagement to support HR initiatives.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Participates in the execution of Talent Attraction strategies.
- Coordinates the placement of ads utilizing online job boards, internal job postings, and school postings.
- Recommends and participates in pro-active recruitment strategies, such as college relations, job fairs, and military recruiting as warranted.
- Creates and maintains contacts within the industry.
- Participates in networking groups and other business and community programs to increase skill knowledge.
- Assists in creation and execution of social media and relationship building strategies to secure pre-employment interest and loyalty to our organization.
- Places and maintains internal and external job postings for all positions including schools, professional organizations, and other sources in alignment with Recruiting Plan.
Manages the candidate selection and onboarding process.
- Sources and recruits qualified candidates for professional and clerical/administrative positions.
- Uses the most efficient and effective method of recruiting based on the position's requirements.
- Works closely with Hiring Managers to determine staffing needs and timeliness of the recruitment process.
- Follows up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- Maintains regular contact with possible future candidates.
- Pre-screens and recommends candidates to present to hiring managers.
- Works with Recruiting Coordinator to schedule interviews and arrange travel as needed.
- Reviews applicant information (i.e. background check results) prior to offer; notifies Talent Acquisition Supervisor of any areas of concern.
- Works with Talent Coordinator to generate offer letters.
- Works with Talent Coordinator to enter/validate new employees into HRIS.
- Works with Talent Coordinator to set-up New Hire Orientations and notifies managers and new hires of the orientation schedule in advance.
- Conducts New Hire Orientations as needed.
Team Member Process Management.
- Works with HR Advisor for the Visa process, including renewals for new and current employees.
- Manages all aspects of temporary employee placement.
- Oversees the staff requisition workflow to ensure all approvals and necessary documentation is received for each position.
- Supports HR and Recruiting projects as necessary.
- Develops a firm knowledge of all specialized functions in the company and a basic understanding of the company's organizational structure.
- Develops and executes a personal time management plan.
This role does not have supervisory responsibilities.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ROLE:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university: Human Resources, Business or related degree preferred.
- Minimum 2-5 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Working knowledge of professional HR recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment. Exposure and desire to engage in social networking strategies to engage potential talent. Creative thinker who can develop new ideas and build them into successful actions. Demonstrated skills in negotiating, multi-tasking, organization, and execution; Current knowledge base of Recruiting best practices, California, federal, and local labor laws relative to staffing, Sophisticated interpersonal skills that project a sense of optimism, “can-do” spirit, and fun with the ability to adapt style depending on situation. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook. Familiarity of Applicant Tracking Systems.